Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[Upcoming] Kreekakon's Art Tutorial Preperation Thread (Post suggestions here!)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0
RE: [Upcoming] Kreekakon's Art Tutorial Preperation Thread (Post suggestions here!)

True, drawing anatomy is horribly hard! >.< I mean with a 3D character you need to know anatomy as well, but at least you don't have to worry about all the perspective stuff....
Also I think humans tend to be a lot more unforgiving when they look at a drawing of human anatomy than say, a plant or something and spot way more mistakes.

But we could still make screenshots of the Amnesia monsters and work from there. I also think black and white would be better for a start. One needs to know about shadows n stuff before one can throw colors around, right? Wink

In terms of complicated-ness (is that a word?) - maybe you could have a little chapter with the basics first and then explain how to apply them to a more complicated shape?
09-09-2012, 10:39 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Upcoming] Kreekakon's Art Tutorial Preperation Thread (Post suggestions here!) - by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 09-09-2012, 10:39 PM