Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[Upcoming] Kreekakon's Art Tutorial Preperation Thread (Post suggestions here!)
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
RE: [Upcoming] Kreekakon's Art Tutorial Preperation Thread (Post suggestions here!)

(09-09-2012, 10:39 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: But we could still make screenshots of the Amnesia monsters and work from there. I also think black and white would be better for a start. One needs to know about shadows n stuff before one can throw colors around, right? Wink
Not as complicated as you might think. The base principles are the same as black/white, even more so since I draw from reference. Color pencil only have a few extra points you need to watch for.

Also, I just realized. Black/white might be the best for now as most people won't have color pencils to practice with if they wanted to D:

Quote:In terms of complicated-ness (is that a word?) - maybe you could have a little chapter with the basics first and then explain how to apply them to a more complicated shape?

Hmm...yeah maybe I could do that. I could start with an introductory chapter with a simple shape severing as a table of contents, and as a preview of the steps that will follow.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2012, 10:51 PM by Kreekakon.)
09-09-2012, 10:46 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Upcoming] Kreekakon's Art Tutorial Preperation Thread (Post suggestions here!) - by Kreekakon - 09-09-2012, 10:46 PM