Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Frictional Games talks about their secret project
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72
RE: Frictional Games talks about their secret project

(09-18-2012, 09:25 PM)the dark side Wrote: sorry, i cant tell if someone is joking or not in Real Life half the time, so i am darned if i can tell on the internet. in future, if you are going to joke, could you PLEASE make it more clearly witty for those of us who struggle with humour.

i genuinely thaught i was seeing some "i wnt it NAOW!!11!!" behavior there, sorry.

A rushed out game to satisfy the "i wnt it NAOW!!11!!" brigade is the last thing we need, as well, we get a bad game, and WHAM, Frictional runs out of cash due to low sales thanks to crippling Arstechnica and PC Gamer scores, so Frictional ends up getting buaght out by some greedy american megacorp like Activision, you know, like what happened to people can fly (albiet it was ea that baught them out) when the 3rd painkiller flopped because it got rushed out for the "i wnt it NAOW!!11!" whiners, and thus, was a rushed out badly made game, and then its hello future of making nothing but GUI for this months CODZombiez expansion pack (charged at only $5000 for 1 map, unless your on PC, then you get Nothing post launch!) for Frictionals devs.

no, thank, you.

sorry for the misunderstanding, but i hope this post shows the reasons why i am taking this seriously.

I think we get the AAA CoD clone thing nowadays. No need to repeat it. Though yes, it is hard to tell sarcasm over writing.
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2012, 09:30 PM by Statyk.)
09-18-2012, 09:30 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Frictional Games talks about their secret project - by Statyk - 09-18-2012, 09:30 PM