The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

YouTube disabled my Amnesia videos for monetisation?
WatchMeLoseGaming Offline

Threads: 1
YouTube disabled my Amnesia videos for monetisation?

Hi all,
I uploaded some videos to YouTube a few months ago and did some searching on the Frictional Games site about commercial usage rights.. the best I found was a thread here saying that Frictional Games would have no problem with me enabling my play-throughs for monetisation, as long as I didn't claim the game as my own. (http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...cial+usage)

Recently YouTube has disabled 2/4 (and I've voluntarily done the last two) of my videos for monetisation and says I need to provide written proof of commercial usage rights. I'm pretty sure they won't accept the forum post as proof, so I wondered if anyone here had a link to the terms of use for Amnesia: The Dark Descent (where it says I can put adverts on my videos), or even had an email address of someone from Frictional Games I could speak to regarding this.

( Moderator Edit ) No youtube advertisement on the forums )
Thanks everyone.
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2012, 07:33 PM by Traggey.)
10-12-2012, 07:49 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
YouTube disabled my Amnesia videos for monetisation? - by WatchMeLoseGaming - 10-12-2012, 07:49 PM