Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Conspiracy: Philip = Mass Murderer?
Kedjane Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Conspiracy: Philip = Mass Murderer?

Heck no!

Philip's mother's death is not the point of focus there, the letter arriving is. The letter arriving shortly after his mother's death is a paranormal coincidence.
The Spider-Hater (Forgot his real name again) is locked into a room and there is no way to get in. Philip doesn't move out of the way, he moves on, and second Philip doesn't even know there are monsters/that S-H is hiding from something yet. In fact, Philip doesn't necessarily even notice S-H.
Red(field?) wanted to die, as he had the Tuurngait virus preventing him from killing himself while keeping him in great pain. Philip alson needed that key.
The dead scientist (Forgot his name aswell) is saying help me, but hey, he's DEAD! How are we supposed to help a dead guy? I'd get freaked out and run away rather than help him. Taking his trusted blood was needed to proceed.
Philip's Farther is dead when you come to him, obviously, no breath. The reason you don't check is pulse is, too obviously, because this is an FPS game - checking the pulse on someone would require a fully scripted cutscene and arm models. If I'm not wrong Philip's father died from the Tuurngait overmind, not dehydration.

So, no. There's no reason at all to believe he is a serial killer.

Worst regards, Kejdane.
205 characters remaining.
03-07-2008, 10:51 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread