The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Slenderman, do you like him? (contains a video)
Melvin Offline

Threads: 38
Video  Slenderman, do you like him? (contains a video)

Hey guys, haven't seen you in a while

My question today would be... Do you like Slenderman? Do you think he's scary etc.?

I personally think it isn't Slenderman who is scary, but the surroundings. I have a perfect example in my own Slender playthrough #2. I walk around for 12 minutes, and the ambience is killing me. I pussied out without even seeing him. here's the video.

Moderator edit: STOP POSTING YOUR YOUTUBE VIDEOS EVERYWHERE.

I've told you this SO many times by now and if I see ONE more video posted by you, you're gone, okay?

You don't have to watch it, but you'll see what I'm getting at if you watch it.

So, Do you like Slenderman? Do you think he's scary etc.? let me know in the comments!

Smokem out

P.S. If you seriously think I posted that video to spam or something, that is not the case. I will delete the video if that gives pleases you.

[Image: 25F7U37.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2012, 12:19 PM by Traggey.)
10-18-2012, 06:58 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
Slenderman, do you like him? (contains a video) - by Melvin - 10-18-2012, 06:58 PM