Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Monster Origins discovered ( no doubt )
Thetruthrevealed Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Monster Origins discovered ( no doubt )

(10-24-2012, 11:59 AM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: Hm....yeah, but somehow I doubt that will be the case. It seems a bit too "standard-horror" to me. I believe they will go for something more surreal and psychological. Kinda like how the Silent Hill Monsters were all symbolic representations of the Protagonists personal fears. Dunno I think something like that would fit better with thechineseroom's design philosophy. Big Grin But who knows? We'll simply have to wait until it comes out I guess ^^

Yeah Silent Hill used to be one of my favorites. But it's just a little TOO intense for me. I like amnesia because of the intellecual horror and the cool atmosphere. I tried playing SH again after a long break and I just couldn't handle it. Not because it was scary but because it was so nasty >_< . I think that's what makes amnesia so special. It's voice acting and character development is just phenominal. But, I have to admit, Sepulcher from Silent Hill Homecoming is the most disturbing thing I have ever seen in a video game. It beats all the others imo :3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LBKPJ_1oOo
10-24-2012, 07:12 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Monster Origins discovered ( no doubt ) - by Thetruthrevealed - 10-24-2012, 07:12 PM