Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

2012-10 Wednesday 31st, Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Halloween Teaser
Vespertilio Offline

Threads: 0
RE: 2012-10 Wednesday 31st, Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Halloween Teaser

This little piggy went to market...
This little piggy stayed at home...
This little piggy had roast beef...
This little piggy had none...
And this little piggy went wee, wee, wee, all the way home....."

I wonder if these sentences are a refference to the numbers and types of monsters in the game .
"This little piggy went to market " Perhaps this sentence represents the monster that is roaming the streets of London .
" This little piggy stayed at home..." Maybe its a refference to the monster roaming the houses of London .
" This little piggy had roast beef.." We have seen concept art with butchery type rooms so perhaps the sentence is a refference to the monster roaming those areas .
" This little piggy had none..." Since this sentence connects directly with the one above then perhaps there is a second type of monster in the slaughter/butchery areas .
" And this little piggy went wee, wee, wee, all the way home....."" This sentence is ambiguous but perhaps it has something to do with the 5th monster that has a more symbolic role in the game .
I know these are just my speculations but hey .. wouldnt it be nice XD?
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2012, 08:13 PM by Vespertilio.)
11-01-2012, 08:11 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2012-10 Wednesday 31st, Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Halloween Teaser - by Vespertilio - 11-01-2012, 08:11 PM