Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

2012-10 Wednesday 31st, Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Halloween Teaser
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72
RE: 2012-10 Wednesday 31st, Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Halloween Teaser

(12-02-2012, 08:37 PM)yaotzin Wrote: There used to be a place where one could suggest new possibilities how to modify the amnesia a machine for pigs. I can't find it anymore.

anyways i decided to post a possibility:

I think it might be an good idea to put other townspeople which are as scared and desperate as you are inside the area of play. In panic, they could attack if you run and make too much noise or if one isn't cautious enough and appears from behind a corner carelessly. It would create an atmosphere where you can't be sure whether its an enemy you saw, or another scared citizen. In order for this to be effective the citizen should provide some kind of a reward if you manage to convince them you could assist them. This might create more possibilities for puzzling since you no longer possess the ability to execute all puzzles alone.

This is just a suggestion and it is far from complete but it could make the game as unique as amnesia: the dark descent was. The problem is the coding and other rather possible mishaps with artificial intelligence or the fact that the people you would need to solve some puzzles should not die. This can be solved with simple solution: there could be more ways to enter different sections of the game. Of course player should benefit from entering from a place where two persons are needed. This might however make the player to focus on rather unnecessary things instead of the very idea of being scared shitless.

I really hope that amnesia "2" is as great as its predecessor.

Oh, and please forgive any spelling errors or such in the text. English isn't my main language.
As I stated above, you'll probably get a better response copying and pasting what you said here:

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-13197.html
12-03-2012, 01:36 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2012-10 Wednesday 31st, Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Halloween Teaser - by Statyk - 12-03-2012, 01:36 AM