Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are so many Amnesia custom stories so similar?
crisosphinx Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Why are so many Amnesia custom stories so similar?

You should play the custom story that will be completed soon created by Damascus and I. We have some new content, the story follows along the same universe as Amnesia the Dark Descent and it's... well, we've heard quite a bit of good things from people who've played the BETA.

Hopefully it'll be more unique to some extent (it's in my signature). However, I can't guarantee you that it'll be ground breaking. Best I can say is that the new content and more unique storyline and non-locked doors in the beginning will be interesting enough for you to play it. 7 Chapters.

---------------------------------

I agree with Cranky. Most of us chat too much, we aren't getting much done. However, there is quite a bit of good talk about things related to ideas for stories, I've noticed. It's just that they are usually executed wrong or don't pan out.

Animation and Rig questions -> crisosphinx@yahoo.com

3D Generalist. Notable work on FG Forums - The Great Work, Five Magics and Cowards Debt.
12-12-2012, 10:06 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are so many Amnesia custom stories so similar? - by crisosphinx - 12-12-2012, 10:06 PM