Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discovered Frictional Games Worthy Monsters Online
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 76
RE: Discovered Frictional Games Worthy Monsters Online

You really like monsters, huh?

Anyways, I don't really expect these monsters to appear, but these are some I've been imagining:

Finder:

The finder is a metalic monster, like a robot. It has human shape, and very large metallic fingers. If it hits you you are dead. It has two glowing lights (eyes). Nothing more, though.

Stalker:

He is very tall, with very large arms and fingers (kinda like Slender). It has human shape, but you can see how the skeleton is marked in the constantly bleeding skin. It has a skull instead a normal head. When you don't look him, he moves. If you stay quiet, he finally gets you and destroys your neck with his hand. Otherwise, don't run, because he adapts to your speed. Just, walk fast. He makes false copies of him so you get distracted.

Crusher:

He is very strong, nervous and very angry with everything (including the player). He smashes everything he finds, making deep screams. He has stones covered with blood as skin. Bullets don't affect him, the only thing that does so is fire. The fire gets in the organism and kills him. In this period, he gets even angrier.

Well, here concludes my in-love monster list.

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)
[Image: k6vbdhu]

Aculy iz dolan.
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2012, 05:28 PM by The chaser.)
12-07-2012, 05:27 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discovered Frictional Games Worthy Monsters Online - by The chaser - 12-07-2012, 05:27 PM