Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discovered Frictional Games Worthy Monsters Online
kartanonperuna Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 44
RE: Discovered Frictional Games Worthy Monsters Online

Oh so this is like create your own monster thing?

Hmm I dunno why but I've been thinking of a monster that has very jaggy and fast moves like,well for example as the "Remnant" that has been shown here.But its slow when moving.Just when he turns hes really fast.Almost in a blink of an eye he can turn his head-And it has a mirror for its face.Theres just something scary that you could see your own horrified face on the monster's where-his-face-is-supposed-to-be.

So theyre:

Blind.
Extremely good hearing.
Fast turning.
Mirror face.
Very skinny.
Very pale.Can see the veins easily.
Tall.
Hands-well theres is no hands actually.Just big scissors.And I dont mean like scissors in each arm but theyre connected.Its one big scissors.He carries it around heavily, dragging it on the ground.

The name would be Idem.

I can imagine Idem grabbing the victim and holding it up in the air with the scissor blades and the victim can see trough the mirror as hes about to get beheaded.

Heres a quick drawing i made of it with fantastic Paint.I'm actually impressed how well I drew this.I have never drawn so well in my life.My god.

[Image: Idemconcept.png]

Voice actor

Painful shadows

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2012, 09:01 PM by kartanonperuna.)
12-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discovered Frictional Games Worthy Monsters Online - by kartanonperuna - 12-07-2012, 05:36 PM