The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Amnesia editor - Monster models?
Racingcreed Offline

Threads: 12
Amnesia editor - Monster models?

I'm relatively new to this forum, and actually to Amnesia and the editor, so if this has been asked before, or if this is located elsewhere in the forums, I apologize.

Like mentioned above, I've recently started to learn the Amnesia editor; the main reason for this being I'm too scared to play Amnesia alone Big Grin Anyway, I'm getting along nicely, I've had a few concerns with scripting and such, but with the help of a few members in these forums I'm progressing and learning at a steady pace.

I'm coming near the part of needing to include monsters, now, I've not gotten too far into Amnesia, in fact I'm fairly near the start, only just entering the prison so I'm not sure of how many monsters and content is available in Amnesia, but i'm looking for a few varied models of monsters, perhaps ones that the community has made, perhaps not, I'm not sure; just something other than the original monster used in Amnesia.

If this is possible, could someone please link me to the link of forum/download, as well as provide the original owner of the model (so credit is given) and instructions to downloading/installing if possible.

This isn't a massive concern if it's not possible, I just felt making something different from the norm. would give my story a nice touch. Smile

Thanks for reading,

RC

Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures. - H.W.B

12-08-2012, 02:09 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Amnesia editor - Monster models? - by Racingcreed - 12-08-2012, 02:09 PM
RE: Amnesia editor - Monster models? - by Statyk - 12-09-2012, 01:07 AM