The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work in progress Creating a Monster...want opinions
Bronzedragon316 Offline

Threads: 5
Creating a Monster...want opinions

Hi there! I'm going to attempt to create an enemy (I know I will most likely end up aging myself 20 years while trying to make it, but I want to give it a try none the less)

My idea for the story I'm building is this. I already have the voices for the monster I'll post a link to the files.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3139bniz69amggw

All sounds are done by me with editing, one is however taken from the internet and edited you will easily be able to spot it. I made these files to replace the Grunt sounds. If you want to you could copy the grunt sound files and replace the original with these files and it will replace the Grunt's voice. If need be I can make a newer version of the voice if people really want to replace the Grunt. It can also replace the Brute with some word editing if you want.

Anyway, I was hoping to create an Enemy that was...Human. Not completely morphed into a monster with no Jaw or a Sword for an arm. but a human. Problem is I want him to be menacing.

The backstory for the monster is this. He was a scientist who discovered a way to make Humans "perfect" meaning perfect DNA, Size, Strength. If anybody has played the RE series, basically he became a Wesker.

However the injection made him perfect, but destroyed his mind. now he's a wandering maniac that just wants to kill and kill.

So I'm up for concept ideas for the character. Should he have a weapon or use his fists. what about the hair? should it be longer and over his face or shaven or something else?

I'm not asking for somebody to build this at all, just interested in some idea's people might have. Thanks for anybody who read this giant wall of text
12-24-2012, 09:21 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Creating a Monster...want opinions - by Bronzedragon316 - 12-24-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: Creating a Monster...want opinions - by Acies - 12-26-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: Creating a Monster...want opinions - by Kman - 01-11-2013, 04:38 PM