Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

reaction after playing amnesia and how to overcome it
NightSshadeGaming Offline

Threads: 3
RE: reaction after playing amnesia and how to overcome it

First time I played it... I couldn't play it xD
The very first time I installed it was like 2 months after it's release. Started the game, went in the room, the lights went off... Then the room by the place the lantern is - went inside, some wind formed up and I quit the game, uninstalled it and didn't stop thinking about it for 2 days.

5 months later, I was like 'ok, this time I won't pirate-download it, I'll buy it cuz if I buy it, then I will have to play it, since I paid...'

Bought it, started it and the first encounter with the monster wasn't so bad... But in the dungeons, OOOOOOOOH HELL NO! When I went inside the room that the monster spawned right behind me (since I'm an idiot I didn't see the monster) my heart was beating with like 200bpm, then as I felt safe in that room, I decided to turn around and look for a better place to hide - you have no idea how my heart stopped for like 1 minute and I saw his face like 10cm from mine... Exited, and next time I played (like 2 weeks after), I finished the game Big Grin

It actually helped me, since I don't fear the darkness anymore, but I never really got used to playing Amnesia, I'm still that crying guy that gets scared by everything - even after playing like 20 custom stories... Can't get used to that sh*t T_T

But now I started Penumbra and it feels scary as well - pretty much like the first time I played Amnesia, but since I'm recording myself I can't just leave the game xD

Second Scary/Funny montage :P Even better than the first one!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3a89LPxvBk
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2013, 04:24 AM by NightSshadeGaming.)
02-09-2013, 04:23 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: reaction after playing amnesia and how to overcome it - by NightSshadeGaming - 02-09-2013, 04:23 AM