The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Do you like playing with the infected once you finished?
Im_Sexy Offline

Threads: 21
Do you like playing with the infected once you finished?

SPOILERS

Cause i do. since i completed PB long time ago, now i started a new game on hard mode and im constantly adding the game parts saves when you meet the infected to the favorites. This because i want to "play" with them. This means running form them, play catch, block doors, put stuff in front off them, sneak etc... this because i dont have any objective to advance in the game since i finished already... So when you first meet the infect, i usually block the doors run from him, close door etc throw boxes...them the second one in the residential corridors i do all kinds off stuff when i grab the saw. I was able to trap the guy between the boxes...and he could get out lol. And so you got the point. Nothing more to do really...
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2008, 09:54 PM by noctislp.)
04-26-2008, 09:50 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Do you like playing with the infected once you finished? - by Im_Sexy - 04-26-2008, 09:50 PM