Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Dead Space 3 Thread - Also Co-Op Partner Recruitment Thread
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72
RE: Dead Space 3 Thread - Also Co-Op Partner Recruitment Thread

While a lot of things about Dead Space's franchise growing due to EA's filthy ideals (like DLC already being part of the fucking game... DLC was meant for things made AFTER production and being put in later, like Halo map packs and Seasonal DLC on Killing Floor. Those I'm fine with. But when you make a game and RIGHT OFF THE RELEASE, there is DLC, that's pathetic) and how they're dumbing things down like ammo. Though it makes up for it in weapon crafting. I CAN'T SAY I didn't enjoy playing DS3... Dead Space 1 will always be the best.

Also, when beating the game in DS3, you unlock the Engineer Suit from DS2... Which is my favorite suit of all Dead Spaces... So needless to say, that made me happy.

I'm half-and-half when it comes to DS3. The game was really dumbed down, the weapons aren't as unique looking, the plot is a bit ridiculous and sounds like EA just made it up to get another sequel going, BUT.... It was still fun, I'm not expectin it to be scary as I know what to expect now (if there was an Amnesia: TDD 2, same monsters and all, you're not as scared because you know what's coming), but I still had fun. And this complaining about Co-op has to stop... It's about time someone made a working horror co-op game. It's FUN. And it actually has more going on in co-op than going on in solo, which makes the co-op experience even better.

I just kinda hope this is EA's last run with the franchise... How they don't know everyone hates their guts, I don't know, but they're slowly killing it. I mean come on, how many games nowadays need to have the same coverart template?

Spoiler below!

[Image: 250px-Dead_Space_3_PC_game_cover.jpg]

[Image: Battlefield_3_Game_Cover.jpg]

[Image: 250px-Assassins_Creed_2_Box_Art.JPG]

[Image: Modern_Warfare_2_cover.PNG]

02-28-2013, 05:12 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dead Space 3 Thread - Also Co-Op Partner Recruitment Thread - by Statyk - 02-28-2013, 05:12 AM