Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work in progress Corego
Jacketyification Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Corego

(02-08-2013, 07:35 PM)Mantis Toboggan Wrote: Did you find any bugs/glitches, if you did, where?
- In the underground sanctum type area, the main hallway just ended. By that I mean that there was just blackness and no wall. I could see down to what looked like another part of the map.

How can I make this Custom Story better?
-If you gave the player a reason to be there and to progress it would be a lot better. Add some puzzles and a story line and continue to make good looking maps, and you've got yourself a custom story worth playing there.

Is there something I should remove?
-No.

Please rate the level design from 1-10. ^^
-8 / 10

What was your favorite part in this Custom Story?
-The atmosphere and the mapping. I like the castle-based maps that it was mostly made up of. I also very much liked the beginning, where you start off. The doorway that shows a little glimpse of the outside but you can't get through was very well done.

Thank you for the Feedback!

So, yeah, uhm, "the main hallway just ended. By that I mean that there was just blackness and no wall." I accidentally forgot to place a doorway and a locked door there, Sorry.

And yes, I am totally going to give the player a reason to continue to explore the castle, right now I'm trying to make a solid and mysterious story about the castle and it's inhabitants, and why the player is in the castle..at night. I am also trying to be as meticulous as possible when I'm writing this story, I don't want any plot holes or anything important left behind.

Thank you for testing my Custom Story!
~ Jackety
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2013, 09:08 PM by Jacketyification.)
02-08-2013, 07:53 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Corego - by Jacketyification - 02-08-2013, 06:38 PM
RE: Corego - by Mantis Toboggan - 02-08-2013, 07:35 PM
RE: Corego - by Jacketyification - 02-08-2013, 07:53 PM