The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Amnesia - Dwayne's Delectable Dinner
Cyphermur9t Offline

Threads: 17
Amnesia - Dwayne's Delectable Dinner

Hey everyone!

I've been into level design for a few years now. Starting with Super Mario World hacking, then portal and HL custom campaigns, now the time has come for Amnesia. This story took a lot of work and some intense scripting learning! This is my first custom story, but I have to say that I am proud of the way it turned out.

[Image: TITLE.png]

Trailer:

Dwayne has always been a misfit. He was the guy who was bullied and harassed for whatever he did, and was an easy target. One day he snapped, and murdered one of his enemies. With the law on his tail, he fakes his death and goes into hiding... A few years go by and you receive an invitation to an old castle a few miles from the town you live in. It's a fancy dinner party! You get suspicious when on the invite list, are all your friends from those years back when you picked on Dwayne. Just to be safe, you take the back entrance of the castle. Something just doesn't seem quite right...

LINK HERE (moddb)

Features:
- Around 45-60 minutes of gameplay.
- Custom Music.
- Satisfactory amount of coding.
- Interesting gradual pacing.

I hope you like it and have fun! If you want to LP this, that would be a bonus! Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2013, 05:33 AM by Cyphermur9t.)
02-14-2013, 05:26 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Amnesia - Dwayne's Delectable Dinner - by Cyphermur9t - 02-14-2013, 05:26 AM