Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Amnesia - Dwayne's Delectable Dinner
ShiningBlader Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Amnesia - Dwayne's Delectable Dinner

(02-14-2013, 08:48 PM)Cyphermur9t Wrote:
(02-14-2013, 12:03 PM)Le0nLP Wrote: Just played and recorded it! Have to say the story was really well made! Nice Level Design I really liked the big hall or whatever it was. But in my opinion there were to many ways and doors. This was a bit confusing. But trough reading all notes it wasn't a problem to find the right way in the end.

Am I allowed to use the screen in the first post as a thumbnail?

Yes you can! What is your youtube channel?

----------

ShiningBlader Wrote:What about jumpscares?
I don't find jump scares too appealing, but a few are all right, but if they're overdone, I find it a bad way of getting spooked by a story.

----------

I personally think that it is better not have any jumpscare at all, at least without proper foreshadowing, as it completely breaks the mood otherwise.

And when I face one, I usually think "better not pay much attention anymore. If the creator did it once, he can do it again..."

And I'm always right on that. One spends the whole time waiting for a jumpscare rather than immersing him/herself in the story. It ruins everything...

(unless the story is kinda like the house of horror series and relies only on jumpscares but that is the kind of CSs that I'd rather avoid)
02-15-2013, 05:53 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia - Dwayne's Delectable Dinner - by ShiningBlader - 02-15-2013, 05:53 PM