Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

2013-02 Tuesday 19th, Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Status Update
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75
RE: 2013-02 Tuesday 19th, Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Status Update

(02-24-2013, 06:13 AM)ThoseRandomGuyz Wrote: Shifting the whole controversy over the text, I wanted to point out that monster. IT SOUNDED FRICKEN TERRIFYING!

From the pattern of the footsteps and the quickness if the increased sound, it appears that the monster is faster than the ones in Amnesia. A lot faster. Honestly, just the sounds and the apparent quickness of the new monster scare me a lot. And I haven't even seen the monster yet!

But I was thinking... How fast the person had to hide and the hastened arrival of the creature, do you guys think that they are taking out the running aspect of the game?

Don't get me wrong, we will be able to run from the things and all of that. I mean, do you think we will be able to escape the monster by sprinting away from it as we did before? To me, I don't think we will be able to. I think our only option in this game is hiding as fast as we can.

I think that this will actually improve the game, as it would make running into the thing that much scarier.

Overall, I can't wait for this release! And while it angers some people that the game is being delayed a little longer, it means that you are just taking that much more time to improve upon the game and make it that much more better.

Yay, game! Big Grin
5 Seconds. 5 Seconds that can take you to hell, or heaven. What if the Monster stands at the Player's hiding place, showing it's legs? That would be +++++++CREEPY.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
02-24-2013, 08:58 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2013-02 Tuesday 19th, Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Status Update - by PutraenusAlivius - 02-24-2013, 08:58 AM