Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

2013-02 Tuesday 19th, Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Status Update
BirdhouseInYourSoul Offline

Threads: 0
RE: 2013-02 Tuesday 19th, Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Status Update

(02-26-2013, 01:49 AM)ZacheyMIX Wrote: Oh man, i really hope this game works on Intel graphics cards Big Grin, unlike the other game. Dodgy

I took me forever to find a computer to play the first one on, and that was my best friends brothers computer. Confused
I have Intel ® HD Graphics 3000, which is a shabby graphics card at best, and I can play Amnesia: The Dark Descent perfectly. I think you probably have an issue other than graphics card.

Super excited for this game. A little disappointed about all the delays but I know FG is just trying to get us the best product they can and there's no rushing that.

Who else got chills at the music at the end of the Halloween trailer? This game is going to be amazing.

"My dear Mr. Mandus, I admire your vision, I truly do, but surely there are not enough pigs in the whole of London to fuel the appetite of such a machine."

"That all rather depends, professor, on what one considers to be a pig..."
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2013, 07:18 PM by BirdhouseInYourSoul.)
02-26-2013, 07:14 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2013-02 Tuesday 19th, Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Status Update - by BirdhouseInYourSoul - 02-26-2013, 07:14 PM