The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Screens (not the common ones)
BlackDog Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago Black Screens (not the common ones)

Hi Frictional Games guys, I'm having an strange problem with Amnesia. When I bought it, I started playing it and everything seemed normal, but later on while I was playing, the screen went black for a few seconds over and over again. I mean, I'm playing, the screen goes black, then goes back to normal, and randomly goes black again, this happened all the time not letting me enjoy the Amnesia experience. At firts I tought something with my GPU was wrong, so I payed no mind because I was going to get a new one in few days. Well, today I've recieved my new GPU a NVIDIA GTX 660 OC, but the black screen stuff keeps happening, I have all the newest drivers for the GPU, downloaded this very day, so I dont know why this keeps happening DD:

I hope you can solve the problem so I can start playing Amnesia as soon as possible.

And BTW, I'm from Spain so excuse me if my English went wrong in any part of the post.
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2013, 08:11 PM by BlackDog.)
02-21-2013, 08:10 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Black Screens (not the common ones) - by BlackDog - 02-21-2013, 08:10 PM