Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.79 Average
Work in progress [IFC] ETERNIUM: Mercy of the Mother
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34
RE: [IFC] ETERNIUM: Mercy of the Mother

(08-03-2013, 11:56 PM)Robosprog Wrote: So, we meet again I see!
Well, you know what they say, small world haha!
Very much so. I must digress, since our last meeting I have been feeling rather off.
How peculiar, so have I!
Well. It could be worse.
I concur, but in what way could it be worse do -you- think?
I think that we could have a headache too!
Oh, well, I suppose that could be worse.
It -would- be.
I do suppose so..
So, I failed to catch your name last time, would you mind telling me?
Oh, my name is Robosprog!
A very strange name. My own is not as exotic, I am afraid, I am merely Michael Reeve.
Hah, not at all exotic. Very plain, yet rather.. fitting.
Do you think so?
That I do!
Well, until next time!

Hey that guy over there is talking with himself do think somethings wrong?
Somthing wrong with us? no, I dont see the problem...
but you see we are a mug so is it not normal for fucked up stuff like this to happen for us?
how is this fucked up!? everyone might feel a bit fucked up by things and the world once in a while, and for just a moment at least wish to speak to a sane person...
WHAT!? are you saying only one self can be considered sane? how does that work, how does the world work then!?
I dunno, but I dont know if other people are sane either, only that I am, therefore it is best just to talk to one self.
Thats crazy even for a mug!? isolating yourself like that will make you unable to face the world and its shit
BUT who said I wanted to face the world, just wanna roll around like a mug cant you respect that?
The world needs you and it is selfish to hide from it in a bubble like that
Since we are technically the same individual does that not mean we are self-reflecting right now
yes yes, we are and speaking of self-reflection we have diverted quite a lot from the initial starting point of the conversation
Yes yes but was that not on purpose? now that we self-reflect I think it becomes clear to both of us that this was a plan to make an interesting twist on crazy persons self-conversation
Interesting!? I call this a rip-off!
08-04-2013, 12:08 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread