Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Short level idea i came up with while dreaming
Mirolovic Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Short level idea i came up with while dreaming

(02-23-2013, 07:36 PM)martinnord Wrote: I would not really call this a level idea since the level design/look is barelly described, more an idea for an event if you ask me. I also think this would be extremely hard to make since if to be exacly as you described it, that would require not just a custom enemy, but also an npc for the citizen.
To be honest I dont really find it that innovative since it does not sound like much more then a chase sequence.
But good luck on either developing this idea or future ideas Smile

I see what you're saying. I could describe the setting and description. I really just didn't want to sit here for about and hour just describing every single detail. As for the custom model. I'm quite comfortable with creating 3D models since I'm in a class where we work on creating things like cover art for things and 3D models for our short games. And as for the citizen. I don't think that the sequence with you getting into the town is what you imagine. I though of it simply being audio like how most other custom stories do. As I said, It was a very rough idea of a sequence or level. If I was too think about it with more depth I think I could come up with some better setting and story.
02-23-2013, 07:53 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Short level idea i came up with while dreaming - by Mirolovic - 02-23-2013, 07:53 PM