The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Computing qualifications and where they could lead?
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
Computing qualifications and where they could lead?

So i'm studying A Level Computing in college, currently in my first year and to put it simply i'm struggling with the theory and practical work.

Theory is just general shit you're expected to know, practical is more programming and stuff. We're using VB since thats mean't to be good for beginners.

Thing is, i'll probably fail this year and have to retake it next year since they don't like people going on to the harder stuff if they can't manage the first year.

From what i'm doing now, I don't see how it could be applied in any work place and in general am clueless as to what the qualification will open up for me.

Since you guys here at FG seem to know a good amount about these sorts of things i'm asking for some directions...

[Image: luv.gif]
02-25-2013, 10:34 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Computing qualifications and where they could lead? - by Wooderson - 02-25-2013, 10:34 PM