Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

How to run Unbirth without crushes (mostly)
EnDash Offline

Threads: 2
RE: How to run Unbirth without crushes (mostly)

(04-04-2013, 03:33 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: Yes exactly. That was just for practicality, nothing more. I'm not trying to hide anything or whatever and no don't delete all your work. I know how boring that must have been for you and from the whole FG community thank you for all your effort.

Also, if you saw that old 2011 video (teaser) at Moddb just wanted to say that the mod is way better now. These maps look ancient compared to their final look today.

There is no really a point to make a gameplay of Unbirth and I think the original poster will agree with me. It is not complete. The story is unfinished, the monsters don't scare you, it crashes etc... Due to that, for the most part the game is just walking and exploring. There are though some youtube videos that you can check out. With a quick search you should find them all.

good i'm glad Big Grin

well even though the 2011 teaser maps were bad i liked the graphics, the models looked very good.

and about making a gameplay video yes it is kinda pointless cause there isn't a lot of plot and the video would be like 15 minutes long only. i would much prefer if people would play the game themselves (or your mod) instead of watching a video. still maybe some people would prefer a video.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2013, 04:01 PM by EnDash.)
04-04-2013, 04:00 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to run Unbirth without crushes (mostly) - by EnDash - 04-04-2013, 04:00 PM