Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Watching: My first custom story
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75
RE: It's Watching: My first custom story

(04-13-2013, 01:00 AM)FortiPlex Wrote: Hello everyone Tongue A few days ago, I started getting into the whole 'custom story' thing for Amnesia. And after watching some gameplay of a bunch of stories, I thought to myself; why does there have to be a story involved?

My goal is to make a CS in which the player will have to find a key to open a door to the next map. Pretty much it. Except, getting that key or even finding it will be difficult. Adding to that, I plan on creating an atmosphere that is powerful enough to carry on this task. With the help of sound effects, detail, timed events, etc.

The question is, how long can you survive?

Pictures will be posted soon!
Because story is an important aspect to the game. Why are you in this place? Who are you? Story matters. If you gonna have a terrifying monster, build a legend of what they are and how did they become these creatures.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
04-13-2013, 01:03 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's Watching: My first custom story - by PutraenusAlivius - 04-13-2013, 01:03 AM