The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need someone to try my SSL Game
LulleBulle Offline

Threads: 33
Need someone to try my SSL Game

Hello.

I'm doing a mod to amnesia as my project for school and It's kind of short and not fully finished but it's playable. I need someone to play it and give me criticism since this is a part of the project so I would appreciate if someone could do this.

Now to the game:
Quote:The Swedish School is located in the woods just outside Barnes, London. One day everyone just disappeared and no one was heard from again.
Both the staff and students were gone. The school has been abandoned for several years.

Your name is Philip HJ Lindgren. You've been employed by the British government to find out what happened at the Swedish School and
follow it to it's source.

Known bugs
Quote:You have to put in the 3 rods before pulling the levers or you'll be stuck, if you know the fix to this please tell me.
I am aware of the light going through the walls, beginners misstake.

DL link: http://www.mediafire.com/?930k6pk0n7irt5u
b
As I said earlier I am in need of criticism so I would appreciate if you could tell me what you think is bad/good and also if you reacted at all while you played it or if you even feel slightly creeped out by the environment.

Thanks Big Grin
04-17-2013, 07:22 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Need someone to try my SSL Game - by LulleBulle - 04-17-2013, 07:22 PM