The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple Issues Help Setting up the elevator machine
serbusfish Offline

Threads: 75
Setting up the elevator machine

Ive attempted looking for a youtube tutorial on this but all I get are walkthoughs for the elevator part in the main game.

My scenario;

The map is filled with water. There is a lever that will open the drainage system and release all the water, however the machine that powers this is currently missing its cogs and coal. You need to replace the cogs, put a piece of coal in the machine, and then you'll be able to pull the lever and drain the water.

Here is all I have so far:

[Image: elevatormachine.jpg]

I know sticky areas need placing on the places where the cogs go, and of course those cogs need to be de-activated and scripted to activate when you place the actual cogs in place, but apart from that im pretty clueless.

Any help on this would be really appreciated, in fact rest assured anyone who can help me with this will get a their own section in the end credits! Smile

05-07-2013, 01:30 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Setting up the elevator machine - by serbusfish - 05-07-2013, 01:30 AM
RE: Setting up the elevator machine - by Rapture - 05-07-2013, 03:09 AM