Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Room after library = instant death?
Diz Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Room after library = instant death?

I understand that you must be frustrated. I have never heard of this glitch before, and it sounds like it would be a thing with your Justine content. As mentioned above, you might want to try re-installing the game, as this event sounds totally glitched and should really not happen.

(06-04-2013, 07:29 AM)drachehexe Wrote: Who the hell was the sadistic ass that made no saves anyway? Stupid ass doesn't think we may need to leave the game for an extended period of time. Powered flickered once and reset my PC causing me to lose progress the first time I tried...thankfully I wasn't very out of the first cell then..

Because this expansion pack works great without saves, and because it is, well, you could say, extremely short. It also was nice for once, for me anyway, to be forced to be "more careful", after playing through The Dark Descent, and having a bigger consequence. Of course, when the game is bugged like it is for you, it is obviously going to drive you crazy, but if the glitch becomes fixed for you, ie. re-installing the game or something, the game won't be so hard, or should I say, impossible, thus a perma death function not being that bad.

Radidsh is my alternate name. Hungry for horror games? Check out my channel!
07-22-2013, 11:38 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Room after library = instant death? - by Nice - 06-07-2013, 08:12 PM
RE: Room after library = instant death? - by Diz - 07-22-2013, 11:38 PM