Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Call From Another Dimension
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: The Call From Another Dimension

Okay, I finished it you have to still "fix the elevator doors so there are locked".

My review:

Spoiler below!
This was really awesome one, really chilling atmosphere with really cool script events, couple new scares and thrilling gameplay experience from start to finish. I wish it was longer because you have talent to make decent mods too.

Story: 7/10

- I read all the notes and it was simple not so amazing, but easy to follow, I liked it.

Mapping: 9/10

- This was one of the strongest parts on the mod, I just stopped sometimes to look how realistic and detailed rooms you have maded Study, Laboratory, Storage these and main hub these are my favourites and really well maded! Kudos! Smile

- Level Design 8/10

- Really nicely placed and not like randomly, I liked how you turned two endings so you can finish almost at the same time.

- Scares 9/10

- Wow, this story has really good scares (Absolutely my favourite was Library part), Laboratory with flying chair I jumped a little bit and what comes to scares I don't easily get scared and have played like 300 stories so far on Amnesia.

- Particles & Decals 10/10

- Just wonderful, everything feeled really realistic and dirty, messy and main hub was one of the greatest hubs I ever seen, Study was pretty messy and Laboratory you really know how to detail places! No complaining here at all.

Overall: One really epic journey, with hundreds hours of work and effort! Level design is top-notch, detailed, scares (really well throught), atmosphere really chilling and just really good story and highly recommended for everybody!

9.5 / 10 - Freaking awesome one of the scariest I have recently played, thank you man for scaring the shit out of me! Big Grin

“Life is a game, play it”
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2013, 12:11 PM by HumiliatioN.)
06-20-2013, 12:09 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
The Call From Another Dimension - by MatiaSika - 06-19-2013, 11:33 PM
RE: The Call From Another Dimension - by HumiliatioN - 06-20-2013, 12:09 PM
RE: The Call From Another Dimension - by Essen - 06-26-2013, 03:12 PM