The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Why exactly do people like Red?
ThatCrazyShaman Offline

Threads: 17
Why exactly do people like Red?

Honestly, I just don't like Red. I tried to like him, but he irritates me. Not because of his personality, but because he's a bit of a jerk.

Oh, there's this guy trying to find his way to my location to help me out. Let me send him through an area full of giant spiders and then laugh about him nearly dying!

Seriously, if I was Phil, I would have totally ignored him for the rest of the trek through the mine, and then bludgeoned him to death when I finally found his location. And then I would've mutilated his corpse and incinerated it xD.

I understand that spending nearly your entire life trapped in a mine, hunted by monsters, would be enough to make anyone go absolutely crazy. But I think Phillip has seriously bad taste in friends, regardless of Red's ability to actual provide him with any kind of helpful information. At least Dr. Swanson didn't laugh at him when he nearly got killed trying to help her... On the other hand, though, she was WAY too upbeat about the fact that everyone she worked with was gone and that the place was overrun with Tuurngait. Really, everyone in Penumbra is just freaking nuts.
07-06-2013, 09:28 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Why exactly do people like Red? - by ThatCrazyShaman - 07-06-2013, 09:28 PM
RE: Why exactly do people like Red? - by Gharren - 07-10-2013, 11:29 PM
RE: Why exactly do people like Red? - by Statyk - 07-11-2013, 07:49 AM
RE: Why exactly do people like Red? - by Draug - 07-11-2013, 11:10 AM