Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
JENS OR ANYBODY who has all knowlege of SANITYEVENTS\HUDS.HELP!!!
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

Threads: 73
RE: JENS OR ANYBODY who has all knowlege of SANITYEVENTS\HUDS.HELP!!!

(07-10-2013, 05:14 PM)Adrianis Wrote:
(07-10-2013, 01:41 PM)DnALANGE Wrote: WHY is amnesia so rescricted!!!

You're trying to bend a system designed for one very particular thing (sanity events), into a whole different thing (a HUD). Those things are entirely unrelated, expect issues!

Yeh a flashlight is super important, as is you're HUD right? It's increasingly looking like you're going to need to either combine the two, or pick which is more important to you.

Modding a game is always going to involve a great deal of restrictions - if you want those restrictions to go away, there are several very high quality free game engines available, UDK and Unity are both excellent in different ways and offer an extreme degree of freedom. But it involves a lot of work, HPL2 & Amnesia modding takes a lot of that work away from you, but you have to work within it's restrictions as a result.

On another note, if you haven't already you may want to PM Jens, he might not respond, but he might! It's worth a go

Jens won't response,
That guy is way too busy for responding 1000 of people...
And NO, its not a flashlight thing.
It is a TOTALLY NEW HUD, so all customs tuff is deleted from the sanityevent.cfg.
There are 4 new huds available, but that will be at least 10+ "working on the details etcetc.."
The huds are working! only randomly!!!??? i dont understand why, i dont understand that part of the engine.....
WHITH RANDOM i mean.. ALL work, in 1 map i need 1 HUD, so i just DEACTIVATE the other ones..
Perfectly fine, the other huds witch are deactivated NEVER show up..
ONLY the one i want does, but RANDOMLY "when restarting the map couple of times OR just when entering the specific SCRIPTAREA"
IF hopefully anyone of FC or like HORIZON would tell me somehting i \ we don't know.....
OR maybe one of the MODERATORS who knows almost everything!
I keep up the hope...
but falling a little bit into the abyss.....
If this isn't working 100% lot of people would NTO see the HUDS what make this FC special and gives that extra toutch.. INVESTIGATOR...You may understand a little that those ppl have sudden things involved with investigating...
PLEASE if anyone knows something about this feature for HUDS or\and SANITYEVENTS.
Let me \ us know here on this page or open a new thread.
regards Lange
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2013, 06:48 PM by DnALANGE.)
07-10-2013, 06:45 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: JENS OR ANYBODY who has all knowlege of SANITYEVENTS\HUDS.HELP!!! - by DnALANGE - 07-10-2013, 06:45 PM