Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What Does Your Mind Think?
FurtherGames Offline

Threads: 23
RE: What Does Your Mind Think?

(08-05-2013, 01:17 AM)FlawlessHair Wrote: I start asking a lot of questions when i read this.
Who is he?
What happened?
Who are the people?
Where is he?
Where was his old home?
Etc.

No answers are given and you'll have to imagine of what tragedies you know of.

I feel like the ending is a little cliché. "His journey had just begun" - "His story had only just begun" - "It has all just begun".

It should be narrated by a middleaged man with a deep voice. I could imagine that.

If you were to make this a game, leaves should be a thing that would keep returning, but without playing a big role. Just a thing that you kept returning to. Leaves would make you feel safe. They would guide you the way, or show you were you have been. Maybe it would be called "Leaves".

The purpose of the story was to make the reader come up with their own version as to what was going on, who was the man, what was he doing there, etc. you answer the questions for yourself.

(08-05-2013, 01:17 AM)FlawlessHair Wrote: I start asking a lot of questions when i read this.
Who is he?
What happened?
Who are the people?
Where is he?
Where was his old home?
Etc.

No answers are given and you'll have to imagine of what tragedies you know of.

I feel like the ending is a little cliché. "His journey had just begun" - "His story had only just begun" - "It has all just begun".

It should be narrated by a middleaged man with a deep voice. I could imagine that.

If you were to make this a game, leaves should be a thing that would keep returning, but without playing a big role. Just a thing that you kept returning to. Leaves would make you feel safe. They would guide you the way, or show you were you have been. Maybe it would be called "Leaves".

The purpose of the story was to make the reader come up with their own version as to what was going on, who was the man, what was he doing there, etc. you answer the questions for yourself.
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2013, 09:03 AM by FurtherGames.)
08-06-2013, 09:02 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
What Does Your Mind Think? - by FurtherGames - 08-02-2013, 04:03 PM
RE: What Does Your Mind Think? - by FurtherGames - 08-02-2013, 05:14 PM
RE: What Does Your Mind Think? - by WALP - 08-02-2013, 06:44 PM
RE: What Does Your Mind Think? - by WALP - 08-02-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: What Does Your Mind Think? - by FurtherGames - 08-04-2013, 09:12 PM
RE: What Does Your Mind Think? - by FurtherGames - 08-06-2013, 09:02 AM
RE: What Does Your Mind Think? - by J.R.S.S. - 08-06-2013, 02:19 AM