The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do "you" organize your .hps files?
GoreGrinder99 Offline

Threads: 47
How do "you" organize your .hps files?

I was curious as to the different ways you all organize your .hps files. Mine are rather sporadic and scripts all over the place in order I had created them in. I've seen others use things like \\\\\Note\\\\\, \\\\\Voice\\\\\ and such, I'm sure you know what I'm saying, different categories for all their files. I'm personally looking for a setup that is simply easy to locate certain scripts and allow it to be clearer as to where things are. Does anyone have a customized template they'd like to share or suggest? I can find everything because I know where I put it but I know in the long run it would be more beneficial for me as well as others who will eventually obtain my mod.

-Grind to the Gore-
08-08-2013, 02:29 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
How do "you" organize your .hps files? - by GoreGrinder99 - 08-08-2013, 02:29 AM