The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

My idea for penumbra Episode 3 yeah yeah
mybff Offline

Threads: 2
My idea for penumbra Episode 3 yeah yeah

i sent a massg to Thomas about my idea for penumbra 3
and yeah it good idea ..
here what i sent to him

and yeah my english is sux i am not speaking good english

well i know that you said that black plague is the last penumbra game but listen i have an idea for another penumbra advanture game ,please,listen i am only 16 yo boy and i want to play more penumbra games its so fun so listen to my idea it is greta really and i hope you take it and you will make an episode 3 of penumbra.
ok after i done penumbra overture and black plague i was thinking about idea for new penumbra,philip found his father died right?and the alien exploed all the site right?
so i thinked on idea that philip got only an illusion,so all the advantures when we played with him was an illusion and now he wake up at home and start to think to himself "it was real what i have dreamed about?"so he went back there to greenland and now he know what gonna happend so he want to find his father before, he will die there ,but somthing got worng ...philips illusion was not correct ,the things has happaned not like he was thinking and now the story will not be as same as we played in penumbra ovature and black plague, and now other dangerous things will be ready to kill philip ,
hmm i hope u got the idea cuz i dont speak proper english

what u think Guys good idea ?
08-10-2008, 11:33 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
My idea for penumbra Episode 3 yeah yeah - by mybff - 08-10-2008, 11:33 PM