The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Co-op mod arguing prolem want ppl opinions here!
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
Co-op mod arguing prolem want ppl opinions here!

Hey Humi here again with some troubling news.

Okay for starters I started making my mod "Investigator" and later I found guy who makes the scripts and we AGREED I make the maps and he's scripting stuff on maps just ONLY scripting stuff, nothing else.

Well... couple months of later he started to make custom stuff and make some other own maps aswell, using custom stuff and I wasn't sure if that's okay with me because he is working extra hours and making too much stuff. Well.. Yeah now couple of weeks he have maded so much custom stuff which I liked and all the cool entities, billboards and much more.. Now I'm getting pissed off because I just want him to script and we AGREED both to just do script and maps, but this guy wants more and nowdays he is forcing me to quit on this and we make our mod because I don't help him or participate any other things just BUG testing, maps and making a topic on moddB and adding pictures there and updated it etc.

Now my problem is what should I do with him because this is just really annoying he is breaking agreement and I can't trust him anymore he is just making too much what I didn't asked to do, but still he is making and making... then blaming me to the extra stuff work and he is tired everyday blah blah... I appreciate him doing all this tuff, but this is the problem why he's doing this.. and he knows I don't wanna script or do anything else, just mapping part.

Still he argues with me and NOW want to take control to make new topic and just take control almost everything because he deserves even more credits and this is so stupid imo because I will credit him on the end and helping me get this FC going and just grateful for all the hard work, but still it's not enough on my part, he thinks.

I want guys your opinions, what I should do now?

I don't want to quit it because if this guy leaves.. I'm on my own this mod and I will cancel it because I have to everything myself and I don't have that much time to do that or motivated to do that.

“Life is a game, play it”
08-19-2013, 06:47 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Co-op mod arguing prolem want ppl opinions here! - by HumiliatioN - 08-19-2013, 06:47 PM