Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Co-op mod arguing prolem want ppl opinions here!
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: Co-op mod arguing prolem want ppl opinions here!

(08-19-2013, 09:21 PM)DnALANGE Wrote: Ok here i am...
I am making this mod with Humiliation..
But, i think we need to change some statics \ rules \ desiccions and we need to know wheo will be the " projectleader"
The thing here is.. Humi was making a mod and when he had made a small amount of progress i was added in our 2 person team..
So, after like 4-5 months now, i have the feeling i am doing WAY TOO MUCH!!!
I am making Custom hud\FC-Config\BB\Custom enemy-Edited {3-4}\ Created New selfmade sounds and music with my brother \ custom huds \ custom graphics \ storyline \ ALL SCRIPTS \ .english file.. like ... almost everyhting...
I think i deserve a little more then being set as second..
My friend humi just doesnt have a lot of time, sue lack of time in his life..
I on the other hadn am working almost every day 3-6 hours..
So, i was talking about why shouldn't I take the "lead" and i will make all progress.
When humi has time he can add stuff \ maps..
But he insist that HE will upload it to ModDB..
I only want to upload it to ModDB and WE are TOGETHER making this ,od even tho i am making +-m 90% of everything!
---
So, Humi..
Why don't you let me take the "lead" i have time to continue and make some progress..
we can take it VERY slow.. butm comon,...
A little bitmore progress then { YOU -> 1 small work in 1 month? }
I work a lot almost everyday, Just take it easo on YOUR life and i will continue.
When you have time, make some stuff \ add stuff on the map editor and i will do the rest.
ONLY if i am the "leader" and i want to upload it on ModDB.
-
I won't allow you to upload the whole mod, and i worked 90% like 700Hours and you 10% 50 hours..
That's just unfair in my opinion!
Noone will help us here..
It is just YOU agree what i suggest,
Or don't agree and remove ALL MY PROGRESS -? MAPS ETC, ALL!!!
I just feel aht i do too much, and i earn to upload.
DnALANGE

This is just another ridicilous conversation with you. Yes I'm really busy with my life from time to time, It doesnt mean I stop working whole mapping part, It's just coming slowly and doesn't mean if I make little things on 1 month it will happen every freaking month, don't get upset if I have the right on the mod at the beginning because we agree with this months ago, so it's so stupid to change minds and be like:

"If you can't upload it when it finishes I will quit" Just stop it you are making yourself fool in here, just saying the facts.

“Life is a game, play it”
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2013, 09:37 PM by HumiliatioN.)
08-19-2013, 09:37 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Co-op mod arguing prolem want ppl opinions here! - by HumiliatioN - 08-19-2013, 09:37 PM