Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Co-op mod arguing prolem want ppl opinions here!
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: Co-op mod arguing prolem want ppl opinions here!

(08-20-2013, 03:51 PM)Robosprog Wrote:
(08-20-2013, 02:43 AM)HumiliatioN Wrote:
(08-20-2013, 12:18 AM)Robosprog Wrote: Neither of you should have taken this to the forum, regardless of wanting other opinions upon the matter. It's a private matter and you two resolved it anyway. There was no need to create public drama.

What a heck is your problem again? I can share my feelings and just share this everybody and see people's opinions about this, there is nothing wrong about that. I know thats you'r opinion but if you don't want to see this stuff or know about it then leave this to other guys to comment. Just saying.

I know this was little unnecessary, but this is why this section is made of sharing things and giving other peoples opinions aswell. I'm not making or trying to make drama here, just telling honest opinions that some thins are unfair.

There is no need to reply hostilely, and the fact you acknowledge that it was pointless shows that you didn't think the decision through before posting the thread. And you did create drama, like it or not, and that is not needed at all and you know this. So please, in future just keep it to yourself. The fact you resolved this between you two anyway shows this was all pointless and all it did was create drama and show part of the ugly side of modding. People often romanticize game and mod development and that perspective should not be ruined because of your dispute. Next time, keep it to yourselves and if you want other opinions ask friends, not the forums.

Well that's your opinion again. But others are helping me with this and give different perspectives for the problem and it's interesting to see. I really don't care what you think, I know you are just trying to make me bad guy here overall. If you really don't like what you see and your advices are not helpful so far, then stay away from this thread. Simple as that. :F

“Life is a game, play it”
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2013, 04:39 PM by HumiliatioN.)
08-20-2013, 04:38 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread