The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra requiem in French? (Dev needed for answers?)
Thaxlsyssilyaan Offline

Threads: 1
Penumbra requiem in French? (Dev needed for answers?)

I'm french and i would like to know if there will be a way to download freely a file that will make it in French once the french version will be released.

I'm not sure i'm clear so i will give fact:

First, i bought penumbra ouverture and black plague on Gamer's gate, in english, because i don't want to play it months later.

Second, month laters, i saw a french pack with both game in french on Ebay, so i bought it.

So now, i have both Overture and Penumbra, in both language at the cost of 4 games.

Now, i just bought Requiem on Gamer's gate, in english of course.

When the french version will be release, will i be able to just get the files here to turn in in French, or will i have to buy another copy of Requiem, in French? (I could torrent it, since i already have a legit version of it, but french version of games on torrent is quite very rare, so i doubt i will be able to torrent it)
08-27-2008, 06:17 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Penumbra requiem in French? (Dev needed for answers?) - by Thaxlsyssilyaan - 08-27-2008, 06:17 PM