Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Requiem review *dont read if not completed*
Penumbra Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Requiem review *dont read if not completed*

Yes! I agree completly. I didn't feel like I was 'in the game'. I remember in Overture, Philip freaked out just when he heard the dog and said a bunch of stuff. Not to menchone every time Red said something to him, Philip would say his own opinion about it.

And yeah, I have no idea who the heck Dr. Emrons (or whatever) was. What was the point in him even being there!?! They should of made it a person who was actually familiar, like Swanson or maybe Clarence, not some random guy who wrote like 1 note before.

Which reminds me, I'm also dissapointed that there was only 1 guy who left notes (or talking books?) behind. I allways liked to READ notes myself and for there to be several notes by different people, cuz there's allways 2 sides to every story.

And of cource, the whole portal/dream world thing ruined it for me. It pulled me out of the game a bunch, because it was a contant reminder that the game wasn't reality. And metal orb things? Why couldn't we just use key codes or a crow bar or something else?

In the end, I like the game, but they could of make it a whole lot better.
08-31-2008, 07:07 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread