The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
My thoughts and questions that I would really like to share.
ThanatosPLz Offline

Threads: 1
My thoughts and questions that I would really like to share.

So I beat AMFP, ofcourse as soon as the game started i notice the lack of inventory and what dissapointed me the most that the game was less open than TDD, and was much more like gayyy game called Deer Esther. Ofcourse lack of interactive elements also hurts. It was no longer 100% Amnesia but Amnesia/Deer Esther hybrid.
BUT I said: Game still have great atmosphere, not as bad story and the most importly it is still scary and I was scaried to do the next move and encounter the first pig. Unfortunatelly later part of that short game became much worse. I dont know like you guys but after prison section I was no longer scaried of pigs, I fell pity for them and I also had occasion to look at them more carefully which make me more confident. From that moment game changed from Amnesia/Deer Esther hybrid to 100% Deer Esther. So far Puzzles were easy, later there were no puzzles at all. Story was interesting but also predictable (everybody knew that the "phone guy" is bad). Later I was also forced to listen this boring/gayyy dialogue between Mundus and his "friend". Another psychopath who wants to redeem the world by killing everyone, blablabla, I heard that somwhere. London scene was stupid, not scary at all. There were only 2 encounters with pigs. WHERE IS THE CAGE SECTION FROM THE TRAILER ??? Trully, 3/5 of the game was quite good, last sections were horriblly boring and rush, not scary at all.

Is there anybody who can agree with it ? I was about to give the game 7-8/10 but after last levels I give her 6/10.
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2013, 07:34 PM by ThanatosPLz.)
09-15-2013, 07:30 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
My thoughts and questions that I would really like to share. - by ThanatosPLz - 09-15-2013, 07:30 PM