Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
PiggyPlus Mod Concept - Interactivity, Exploration, Monsters!
wretch Offline

Threads: 4
RE: PiggyPlus Mod Concept - Interactivity, Exploration, Monsters!

(09-16-2013, 09:59 PM)jeVonns Wrote:
(09-16-2013, 09:57 PM)wretch Wrote:
(09-16-2013, 12:26 PM)Potato Wrote: You know, wtf is with all these 1 star rated threads? Is there really someone rating all the non-rated threads with 1 star, srsly?

edit: sorry for off topic, but this was the most recent thread that was an example.

On topic: I'm actually kind of interested, I think it could be fun to see some more monster encounters implemented, especially with the Engineer monster, didn't you only encounter it one time in London?

You get swarmed by them when
Spoiler below!
you have to climb the pipes to escape back to London

Spoiler below!
But it's true, the Engineer monster gets very little attention in the game and that just needs to be fixed.

He was likely the monster featured in the first teaser of AMFP, also.

I'm very sure the monster from the 1st teaser was the Wretch.

I haven't checked how they look like in a while, but I believe only the Engineer has that pipe sticking out of him, which you see the shadow of in the teaser. The monster in the teaser also seems to be walking slower than the Wretches, which is the case for the Engineer in the game. He also seems an awful lot taller than a wretch would be while walking.

Perhaps the only way to be truly sure is to check the sounds of the monsters and compare them to the sounds of the monster in the teaser.
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2013, 10:05 PM by wretch.)
09-16-2013, 10:04 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: PiggyPlus Mod Concept - by PutraenusAlivius - 09-16-2013, 09:41 AM
RE: PiggyPlus Mod Concept - by wretch - 09-16-2013, 09:45 AM
RE: PiggyPlus Mod Concept - by Unearthlybrutal - 09-16-2013, 10:28 AM
RE: PiggyPlus Mod Concept - Interactivity, Exploration, Monsters! - by wretch - 09-16-2013, 10:04 PM