The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overwritten files in Amnesia folder, Title Screen is wrong
Tetrafish Offline

Threads: 3
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago Overwritten files in Amnesia folder, Title Screen is wrong

I downloaded a full conversion mod... I could swear that I've done this before with others (granted it was only a couple times, and other times I've used Desura) -- where you go ahead and put the files into the main Amnesia folder (I'm using Steam -btw). This time(?) I was asked to overwrite some files and I let it overwrite (and honestly, I don't recall if I've had to overwrite before, I just figured since we're supposed to put FCM files in the main Amnesia folder that that was the thing to do and it'd be okay).

Now, when I load Amnesia the title screen is the one of the full conversion mod I downloaded.

I tried to reinstall Amnesia via Steam, but the title screen is still the same.

I fudged this up earlier today so I don't know for sure if anything else in the game is corrupted (e.g. not original).

How can I get the title screen back to the original?
10-31-2013, 04:10 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Overwritten files in Amnesia folder, Title Screen is wrong - by Tetrafish - 10-31-2013, 04:10 AM