The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full conversion menu_bg.map is not visible/black screen, pixelated text & mouse lag?
GoreGrinder99 Offline

Threads: 47
Full conversion menu_bg.map is not visible/black screen, pixelated text & mouse lag?

When booting up my conversion I hadn't worked on for a while I noticed that when I load up the game, the menu background map file doesn't show up but rather a black screen, the menu and logo texts are pixelated and the mouse does this cloning lag effect. I have loaded up the map and it works fine and as far as I know all the files should be properly named and placed. Everything otherwise works flawlessly, the game loads when clicking Start Game and the other options are fine as well as the game internally. If anyone has any advice please feel free to reply, thank you!

-Grind to the Gore-
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2013, 04:01 AM by GoreGrinder99.)
11-21-2013, 02:04 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Full conversion menu_bg.map is not visible/black screen, pixelated text & mouse lag? - by GoreGrinder99 - 11-21-2013, 02:04 AM