Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Amnesia - Looking for custom objects
Racingcreed Offline

Threads: 12
RE: Amnesia - Looking for custom objects

Thanks for the comments, there are some interesting ideas in each of them that has provoked me into experimenting with the current in-game assets. I'll definitely check out the custom stories mentioned too, they sound very intriguing indeed.

Might I ask one last question, If I may. Would you recommend me attempting to create a custom story on my own, or is it recommended to create one in collaboration with others?

~I've seen many in which the credits display numerous contributors which leads me to believe that creating one from scratch is either incredibly difficult, or just simply time consuming. Of course I'll need to seek some help from others, such as voice actors and such, but as a general development role which includes scripting, story and level design, what do you guys suggest?

Many thanks for the replies too, they're most helpful to me. ^.^

Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures. - H.W.B

01-26-2014, 07:35 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia - Looking for custom objects - by Racingcreed - 01-26-2014, 07:35 AM