Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average
Work in progress In Lucy's Eyes - Full Conversion Mod
CarnivorousJelly Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 41
RE: In Lucy's Eyes - Full Conversion Mod

His response, to me, sounded like "I'll consider it (not really, I'm going to keep it the way it is) and, if you don't understand my decision, playing the mod will enlighten you (I have no reasons to back this up except saying that you don't understand me)." the stuff in brackets being how I understood it.

Certainly the matches are something that do need a lot more work, but these are things that we're giving feedback on now, things that can be fixed before beta-testing, so time can be better spent with the beta testers on things that really matter and not on something that can be observed just through a video. As I mentioned earlier, players probably won't use these matches. This is just from observing the general comments towards the matches in this thread. Sure, it's cool that they made a portable light-source that wasn't a lantern, I totally understand the whole "we want to limit lighting" thing, but to have their matches be less useful than an already-there game mechanic is a little careless.

Regardless, I'd still like to hear Wapez's response. Honestly, I'm quite curious why he hasn't given a solid reason for using the matches over night-vision. If you were working on the mod's mechanics, I'd take your word for it but, from what I can tell, you're not.

[Image: quote_by_rueppells_fox-d9ciupp.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2014, 10:23 PM by CarnivorousJelly.)
07-23-2014, 10:21 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
In Lucy's Eyes - Full Conversion Mod - by Wapez - 02-05-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: In Lucy's Eyes - Full Conversion Mod - by AGP - 06-11-2014, 05:15 AM
RE: In Lucy's Eyes - Full Conversion Mod - by AGP - 06-13-2014, 08:04 AM
RE: In Lucy's Eyes - Full Conversion Mod - by AGP - 07-23-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: In Lucy's Eyes - Full Conversion Mod - by CarnivorousJelly - 07-23-2014, 10:21 PM