The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Shifting Textures and Opaque windows in Penumbra-black plague
Towit Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 1 Week ago Shifting Textures and Opaque windows in Penumbra-black plague

For example.
[Image: strangewt4.th.jpg]

The textures on the walls especially shift and only setting the shaders on very low avoids the issue and even then the game has some major drawing issues. Other textures like menus, notices, etc.. are often covered by the wall texture and windows cannot be seen through naturally. I bought the game on steam and wasn't warned that it wasn't compatible with my hardware (Radeon 4670/Catalyst 8.12, problems exist with and without Catalyst A.I.)

What is the possibility that the development can address this issue for this hardware? Otherwise, can I be refunded?
01-25-2009, 04:45 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Shifting Textures and Opaque windows in Penumbra-black plague - by Towit - 01-25-2009, 04:45 AM