The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Discussion about Depth and other movies
spukrian Offline

Threads: 19
Discussion about Depth and other movies

What is Depth?
Depth is a full length live action science fiction horror movie based on the game SOMA. The story in the movie will be different but connected to the story in the game. Most of the movie was shot against a green screen and sets are made with CGI.

SOMA Info Portal page about Depth
IMDb entry for Depth

Along with the movie, two short viral video clips were produced, these are Vivarium and MockingBird:
These video clips gives us hints about the possible direction the movie will go in... There is speculation that there will be more viral videos at a later date.

So, what do you think? What are your hopes and fears about the movie? Your predictions?

I will contribute my opinions later, as I feel the thread start should only contain information. Speaking of which, do you have any suggestions for more info I should include here?

Stand for something
or
Fall for anything
08-09-2014, 01:06 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Discussion about Depth and other movies - by spukrian - 08-09-2014, 01:06 PM